South Melbourne Family Practice has highly skilled physiotherapists who specialise in a broad range of treatment services. A number of our physiotherapists have post graduate qualifications and special interests. Our philosophy is to provide a high quality physiotherapy service, with adequate time to ensure effective treatment.
Self management strategies (including home exercises) form an important part of patient education and best management practice. Appropriate information sheets are provided to patients.
Our treatment services include:
- Compensable injuries (WorkCover or motor vehicle accidents)
- Occupational physiotherapy
- Sports physiotherapy
- Physio exercise classes
- Women’s health
- Upper limb and hand
- Hospital inpatient services
- Orthopaedic / musculoskeletal injuries
- Headache treatment
- Vestibular disorders & rehabilitation
- Dry needling
- Enhanced primary care (EPC) clients
- Temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ Disorder)